Wendy Williams can’t believe Tiny’s decision to permanently change her eye color, and she was almost at a loss for words. She still managed to string a few sentences together on the matter, though.
MUST SEE: Soooo…. Tiny PERMANENTLY Changed Her Eye Color? You Can Do That?
It’s been over a week since Tiny confirmed that she had surgery to not only fix her vision but turn her brown eyes blue…well, ice gray. She’s been flashing her lightened lenses for all the world to see at every given opportunity, and people are still buzzing about her drastic cosmetic procedure. Being a professional gossip, Wendy is naturally among the gaggle of folks sharing their thoughts on Tiny’s latest modification, and she is not here for it.
Wendy’s never been one to bash a woman for getting a little nip-tuck if it makes them feel better, but she thinks that “this right here is going too far.” Tiny might be a friend to “The Wendy Williams” show, and as such, Wendy had to get her good buddy together.
The tv host likens the procedure to a form of ethnic erasure. “The eyes are the window to the soul. And getting your eyes permanently done like this…is to me is as bad as people who bleach their skin,” Wendy said. “I mean you can self hate your flat boobs. You can self hate your flat butt…but the eyes?”
Tiny’s explained that she’s often worn color contacts in the past, but she got tired of how uncomfortable they are. In Wendy’s opinion, that’s still not a great excuse to get eye implants. “I know that colored contacts could be scratchy, itchy and whatnot but people still wear them,” Wendy stated. “Getting your eyeballs actually done like this is as crazy as Sammy Sosa bleaching his skin.”
Somehow, we don’t think Tiny’s losing any sleep over Wendy’s opinion. However, the chat diva is simply broadcasting things that people are already saying in their private conversations. Many people (including some members of Team Beautiful) are flabbergasted that Tiny has undergone such a serious procedure.
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook!
MORE LINKS ON THE URBAN DAILY
Prince Rocks Out On ‘SNL’ + 3 Of Chris Rock’s Best Moments From The Show [VIDEOS]
Why I May Be The Only Person Still Rooting For Mariah Carey
BET Previews Nelly’s Reality Show ‘Nellyville’ [VIDEO]
Wendy Williams Goes Off On Tiny For Permanently Changing Her Eye Color [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com
Also On Z 107.9:
See The Kardashian/Jenners Dramatic Transformation Over 10 Years
24 photos Launch gallery
1. When KUWTK premiered in 2007, the Kardashian/Jenner klan was still bright eyed and bushy tailed.
1 of 24
2. Kim Kardashian
2 of 24
3. Back then, she was known as the girl from the sex tape and barely knew how to pose of the red carpet.
3 of 24
4. Kim’s Love Life
4 of 24
5. Kim & Kourtney Kardashian before KUWTK debuted (2006)
5 of 24
6. Kourtney Kardashian
6 of 24
7. But her tumultuous relationship with Scott Disick kept fans interested in her story.
7 of 24
8. 3 kids and 10 years later, hot mama Kourt is single and ready to mingle.
8 of 24
9. Khloe Kardashian
9 of 24
10. We watched her fall in love and marry Lamar Odom within 30 days — and divorce him four years later
10 of 24
11. We also saw her try to get her mojo back with some of the hottest rappers and athletes in the game after a difficult divorce.
11 of 24
12. These days, the rumoured mom-to-be is spending her days in Cleveland with boyfriend Tristan Thompson.
12 of 24
13. Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner (2007)
13 of 24
14. Kendall Jenner
14 of 24
15. Back in 2013, Kendall decided to take her love for modeling seriously and now she’s the most sought after supermodel in the game.
15 of 24
16. Kylie Jenner
16 of 24
17. But about six years into the show, the rumoured mom-to-be proved that she had the potential to be the new star of the family.
17 of 24
18. Rob Kardashian
18 of 24
19. Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna
19 of 24
20. Kris Jenner
20 of 24
21. Kris and Caitlyn Jenner
21 of 24
22. Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble
22 of 24
23. Bruce Jenner
23 of 24
24. Caitlyn Jenner
24 of 24