1. If you want your fragrances to last longer (Why wouldn’t you?), don’t store them in your bathroom or other damp, warm places.
2. Rub Vaseline on your pulse points before spraying your perfume to make the scent last longer.
3. Apply an unscented lotion before your fragrance.
4. Spray your perfume right after taking a shower and before getting dressed.
5. Don’t dab the fragrance on your wrists after spraying. If you rub your wrists together, you’ll….
Read More… Courtesy of: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/beauty/advice/a34783/fragrance-hacks/
Wow… I never knew half of this…
Follow Ya Girl!