Rick Ross just dropped the video for his Hood Billionaire cut “Family Ties.”
When he’s not fighting his legal battles or refereeing a Twitter fight between Meek and Drake, Ricky’s tying up some loose ends on his seventh studio album. The Ryan Snyder-directed visual was shot in Milan and simply features the MMG boss going on a shopping spree with a beautiful muse.
Ricky’s currently readying his forthcoming eighth album Black Dollar, which is due out later on this year. Watch Rozay’s new video above.
14 Pics Of Rick Ross Shirtless (PHOTOS)
10 photos Launch gallery
1. He's Sexy & He Knows It.
1 of 10
2. Reppin' Miami Heat & No Shirt.
2 of 10
3. Say Cheese.
3 of 10
4. Takin' A Dip On The Shallow Side.
4 of 10
5. Lights, Camera, No Shirt Action.
5 of 10
6. Big & Handsome.
6 of 10
7. It's Too Hot To Have A Shirt On Stage.
7 of 10
8. Looking At All The Haters.
8 of 10
9. Wildin' Out On The Cover Of Rolling Stone.
9 of 10
10. He Made The Sexy Issue.
10 of 10
Rick Ross “Family Ties” (NEW VIDEO) was originally published on globalgrind.com