In an attempt to dispel speculation that Sandra Bland’s mugshot was taken on the floor of her jail cell by police after she had already passed away rather, prosecutors have released new footage of Sandra in jail while still alive.
The new footage that reportedly spans several hours in time length according to ABC News Houston, shows Sandra Bland being booked after her arrest and later filling out paper work, being arraigned for bond and using the phone before being taken back to her jail cell.
Theories on the possibility of Sandra Bland’s mugshot being taken after she had already died began to circulate shortly after video of her arrest went viral and showed an irate white police officer violently force her from her vehicle during a routine traffic stop. Several other inconsistencies surrounding Sandra’s arrest have a caused many to question everything about the investigation details that have been made public so far.
One Year Later: See The Protests Dedicated To Eric Garner
1. July 2014Source:Getty 1 of 14
2. August 2014Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. December 2014Source:Getty 3 of 14
4. August 2014Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. October 2014Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. November 2014Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. December 2014Source:Getty 7 of 14
8. December 2014Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. December 2014Source:Getty 9 of 14
10. December 2014Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. December 2014Source:Getty 11 of 14
12. December 2014Source:Getty 12 of 14
13. December 2014Source:Getty 13 of 14
14. April 2015Source:Getty 14 of 14
Authorities Release New Footage Of #SandraBland Alive In Jail [Video] was originally published on theurbandaily.com