The mogul has his hands in everything from television with his show Power, to liquor with his brand Effen Vodka. According to recent reports, 50 is far from broke and is just using that as an excuse not to pay Lastonia Leviston, Rick Ross‘ child’s mother.
Leviston won a $7 million judgement from 50 after he released her sex tape without her consent. TMZ is reporting that she’s so upset about his bankruptcy lawyers living in the lap of luxury, and racking up huge expenses in the process that she filed docs claiming that 50’s legal team dropped $57,241.76 on hotels alone while working on his bankruptcy case. Her wish is that the judge will reject the lavish reimbursements and pay her what she’s owed.
50 seems extremely unbothered by the reports. So much so that he posted a photo of the inside of his fridge, with each shelf stacked with wads of cash.
Nothing says broke more than keeping bundles of hundreds in your refrigerator.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
50 Cent's Most Lucrative Business Endeavors
1. SMS Audio: This company that primarily sells headphones was founded by 50 Cent in 2011. In the same year, the company acquired Kono Audio. As far as the competition goes, he once said Dr. Dre's "Beats is Nike. We're Adidas."Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Power: 50 Cent is into all sorts of entertainment. Though he obviously stars in the Starz hit series "Power," did you know he also produced the show? "Power" holds the "most viewers ever for a Starz original series" record.Source:Getty 2 of 8
3. Vodka: 50 Cent has recently partnered with Effen Vodka. The "ultra-premium" liquor comes in lots of flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry, Cucumber, and Salted Caramel.Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. SMS Promotions: 50 Cent started this boxing promotional company after his joint project with Floyd Mayweather, TMT Promotions, failed. Though SMS Promotions reportedly declared bankruptcy this year, it previously promoted boxers such as Andre Dirrell, Chris Galeano, and more.Source:Getty 4 of 8
5. SK Energy: Street King is an energy drink created by 50 Cent and his partner Chris Clarke. It boasts a variety of flavors, and was rebranded as "SK Energy" in 2012.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Frigo Underwear: 50 Cent put his insane body on full display in a series of advertisments for the underwear company this year.Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. VitaminWater: 50 Cent made $100 million after selling his stake in the privately owned company.Source:Getty 7 of 8
8. G-unit: We can't forget about the clothing company that 50 Cent started in 2003 and relaunched in 2010. 50 maintains full ownership of the clothing line.Source:Getty 8 of 8