Missy Elliott is officially back, and fans couldn’t be happier to see her flourish on the music front.
The legendary hit-maker performed her new single, “WTF” on the finale episode of The Voice tonight, and she was joined by her close friend, Pharrell.
The two blazed up the stage, opening the performance with two puppets of themselves to greet the crowd.
Missy soon emerged, giving fans and the audience a New York-themed set, showing off some of those amazing dance moves from the epic music video.
Watch Missy and Pharrell perform above.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Every Time Pharrell Williams Was A Trendsetter
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Bape became successful thanks in large part to Pharrell's co-sign early on.
1 of 16
2. Bape, BBC, and Ice Cream had the co-sign from Kanye West.
2 of 16
3. Pharrell made being a N.E.R.D. cool.
3 of 16
4. Letterman jackets would become a staple in Pharrell's clothing line.
4 of 16
5. Pharrell rocking Billionaire Boys Club, his successful clothing brand.
5 of 16
6. Before there were Yeezys, there were Ice Creams.
6 of 16
7. He dubbed this oversized, bright purple Hermes as his "travel bag."
7 of 16
8. Remember when Pharrell had people of all ages attempting the Star Trek symbol?
8 of 16
9. High fashion fur at a Moncler show.
9 of 16
10. His Louis Vuitton scarf was pretty dope.
10 of 16
11. Pharrell has always cleaned up nice.
11 of 16
12. Ice Cream craze.
12 of 16
13. Before Lil Wayne was skateboarding, Pharrell was and reppin' it hard.
13 of 16
14. The infamous Pharrell hat.
14 of 16
15. Back in the day, Pharrell's signature style included trucker hats.
15 of 16
16. When his pants were shorter than his wife's on the red carpet.
16 of 16