The one-time Grammy award winning artist is nominated in one category this year, Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for Nicki Minaj‘s “Only” but that’s far from enough for Breezy. He took to Twitter to express his dissappointment, or lack thereof:
He added, “If u turn on ya radio right now I promise within the hour you will hear Chris Brown on damn near half the songs or I’ve co-written. The awards used to mean something. Now it’s about likes, and memes.” But the rant didn’t stop there. Chris stated his opinion on other current pop culture affairs, like Joseph Fiennes allegedly playing Michael Jackson in a upcoming movie.
Chris isn’t the first and won’t be the last to rant about Grammy snubs or the upcoming MJ film. Thoughts?
12 Things We Learned From Chris Brown's Breakfast Club Interview
1. Ready To Have A Baby, Not Ready For Marriage1 of 11
2. Relationship With Drake2 of 11
3. Community Service3 of 11
4. Tour Documentary4 of 11
5. Chris & Jay Z Are Cordial5 of 11
6. Calls Pharrell When He Needs Advice6 of 11
7. His Love For Karrueche Tran7 of 11
8. Relationship With Rihanna8 of 11
9. Friendship With Tyga9 of 11
10. Competition Between Artists10 of 11
11. Justin Bieber's Media Redemption11 of 11
Twitter Fingers! Chris Brown Rants About His Grammy Snub was originally published on globalgrind.com