They didn’t want DJ Khaled to appear on The Ellen Show, so what did he do? He appeared on The Ellen Show.
The music mogul-turned-Snapchat star stopped by The Ellen Show to discuss his newfound social media fame and offered up some positive advice for Ellen and her live studio audience.
First key to success? Never let “them” hold you back. DJ Khaled spent most of his time explaining to Ellen who “they” are and what “they” do. He also mentioned his new manager Jay Z and his new Beats 1 radio show. By the end of the interview, Ellen gifted Khaled a hilarious sweatshirt with her face on it and a faux gold chain.
Watch Khaled and Ellen’s exchange up top.
10 Ways To Break The Internet Without Getting Naked (PHOTOS)
1. Newlyweds Solange and Alan Ferguson #BreakTheInternet with class.1 of 5
2. Beyonce's self-titled album released nearly a year ago and it's probably the best example of how to #breaktheinternet with flawless execution. Bow down.2 of 5
3. Jeremy Meeks's famous mugshot became a sensation on social media and caused women everywhere to question their standards when it comes to lusting after a convicted felon.Source:Stockton Police Dept. 3 of 5
4. Everyone from Queen Bey to Chris Brown was hitting the Shmoney Dance this summer, making it the inspiration behind memes, vines, hashtags, and trending topics.4 of 5
5. Once upon a time, Kim K. was breaking the Internet without having to bare all. This shot became Instagram's most liked photo.5 of 5
THEY DON’T WANT YOU TO WIN! Watch DJ Khaled Hilariously Explain Who “They” Are… [VIDEO] was originally published on globalgrind.com