Just in case you missed Beyonce slay in her latest work of art ‘Lemonade’, here is a list below of the top 5 moments of her new visual album.
1.Did she just tell the world that Jay Z indeed cheated on her?
We don’t know about ya’ll but watching Beyonce singing we couldn’t help but hear the hints that there may have been some infidelities going on…Jay Z say it ain’t so! Here are 9 times Beyonce sang somethings that made us wonder:
1. Something don’t feel right because it ain’t right, especially coming up after midnight / I smell your secrets and I’m not too perfect to ever feel this worthless / How did it come down to this, going through your call list? / I don’t wanna lose my pride but I’ma fuck me up a bitch. (“Hold Up”)
2. Who the fuck do you think I am? You ain’t married to no average bitch, boy. (“Don’t Hurt Yourself”)
3. I smell that fragrance on your Louis V, boy / Just give my fat ass a big kiss, boy / Tonight I’m fucking up all your shit, boy. (“Don’t Hurt Yourself”)
4. This is your final warning / You know I give you life / If you try this shit again you gon’ lose your wife. (“Don’t Hurt Yourself”)
5. Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home / Today I regret the night I put that ring on / He always got them fucking excuses. (“Sorry”)
6. He only want me when I’m not on there / He better call Becky with the good hair. (“Sorry”)
7. I’ve always been committed, I’ve been focused / I always paid attention, been devoted, tell me what did I do wrong? (“Love Drought”)
8. Are you aware you’re my lifeline, are you trying to kill me? / If I wasn’t me, would you still feel me? / Like on my worst day? Or am I not thirsty enough? (“Love Drought”)
9. We built sandcastles that washed away / I made you cry when I walked away / And although I promised that I couldn’t stay, baby / Every promise don’t work out that way. (“Sandcastles”)
2. Did you see Serena Williams ?
Not to take away from Zendaya and Amanda Steinberg cameos in the album, but did y’all see Miss Serena Williams dropping it low? Yass girl !
3. Black Lives Matter movement
In an emotional segment for her song ‘Denial’, Beyonce shared images of the mothers of Eric Garner, Mike Brown, and Trayvon Martin holding pictures of their sons. All three men’s lives were taken at the hands of police officers.
4. Beyonce reveals she did carry her pregnancy with Blue Ivy
For all the people who claimed that Beyonce did not carry Blue Ivy, she sure shut y’all up! For those who didn’t see, Beyonce shared a video of her baby bump while she carried Blue Ivy, putting to rest all the rumors of a surrogate mother.
5. Beyonce Dropped Her Album on Tidal!
Just when your night couldn’t get anymore emotional Beyonce drops her album Lemonade …on Tidal!! Yes we were happy and sad at the same time too and word is it won’t be available anywhere else for at least 6 weeks!