Yesterday marked Amber Rose‘s third annual SlutWalk in Los Angeles, California. The point of the event is to rid the world of the negative connotations that go along with derogatory words like “slut” in an effort to sexually liberate women. Along with the event’s leader Ms. Rose, the event always draws out a diverse crowd including some celebrity attendees and speakers–this year, her BFF Blac Chyna and boyfriend 21 Savage were both in attendance.
When pictures surfaced of 21 Savage at the Slutwalk carrying a sign that said, “I’m a hoe too,” the twitter jokes immediately began. Many of the fans who listen to his music were not only surprised, but realized just how sprung 21 is for Amber, throwing all of his hard lyrics out the window to support his woman. Of course, a trapper going “soft” and going to the SlutWalk would undoubtedly cause some backlash, but many noted how good of a partner Savage must be to go to this event and risk his reputation all for the support of Amber.
For a rapper whose songs boast promises like, “I ain’t no sucker, I ain’t cuffin’ no action,” it’s comical to see those lyrics be thrown away in real life. The fact of the matter remains that 21’s support of his woman is beautiful, and the men who listen to his music should definitely follow his lead.
Here’s All The Photos From Amber Rose’s Annual SlutWalk
1. 3rd Annual Amber Rose SlutWalk1 of 15
2. 3rd Annual Amber Rose SlutWalk2 of 15
3. 3rd Annual Amber Rose SlutWalk3 of 15
4. 3rd Annual Amber Rose SlutWalk4 of 15
5. 3rd Annual Amber Rose SlutWalk5 of 15
6. 3rd Annual Amber Rose SlutWalk6 of 15
7. 3rd Annual Amber Rose SlutWalk7 of 15
8. 3rd Annual Amber Rose SlutWalk8 of 15
9. 3rd Annual Amber Rose SlutWalk9 of 15
10. 3rd Annual Amber Rose SlutWalk10 of 15
11. 3rd Annual Amber Rose SlutWalk11 of 15
12. 3rd Annual Amber Rose SlutWalk12 of 15
13. 3rd Annual Amber Rose SlutWalk13 of 15
14. 3rd Annual Amber Rose SlutWalk14 of 15
15. 3rd Annual Amber Rose SlutWalk15 of 15
21 Savage Supports His Girl Amber Rose At Her SlutWalk In Los Angeles was originally published on globalgrind.com