Ohio’s Governor Mike DeWine has tested positive for COVID-19 just before a scheduled visit with President Trump.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
President Trump was to meet DeWine Thursday in Cleveland and underwent a mandatory COVID-19 test before his visit as part of standard protocol. The news was revealed on Governor DeWine’s Twitter account.
DeWine is currently a-symptomatic and is planning to follow CDC recommendations and quarantine in his home for 14 days.
DeWine is the second governor in the U.S. to test positive for COVID-19 after Republican Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt. Ohio’s Lt. Governor Jon Husted also took a COID-19 but tested negative.
For more information on COVID-19 and Ohio visit coronavirus.ohio.gov
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- LOCAL NEWS: Amazon Seeking to Fill 1,500 Position at Its Akron Fulfillment Center
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Cardi B Explains Why She’s Divorcing Offset: “Sometimes You’re Just Tired Of The Arguments”
- Examining Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Complicated Legacy On Race
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Shy Glizzy Talks ‘Young Jefe 3,’ Fatherhood, Putting Artists On From His City + More
- Brandy’s “Focused On A Reboot” After Moesha’s Success On Netflix [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Odell Beckham Talks Football In The Midst of The COVID-19 Pandemic Plus More [VIDEO]
Governor Mike DeWine Test Positive for COVID-19 Just Before Trump Visit was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com