A notorious criminal organization is being blamed for an attack that took place inside a restaurant Monday night.
According to authorities, gang members unleashed a bag of roaches inside the business as an act of revenge. Video of the incident, released by the Taipei Police Department, shows two men running into Taiwan’s G House Taipei restaurant and throwing insects before dashing out.
The perpetuators are believed to have been involved in a financial dispute with the restaurant owner. So far, authorities have taken four men and one woman into custody.
The G House Taipei began the process of sterilization shortly after the attack. On their Facebook page, they posted a photo of an individual spraying what appears to be pesticide on and around the affected area.
An official told members of the press that the criminal organization known as the Bamboo Union may be behind the bizarre attack. According to The South China Morning Post, the Bamboo Union is known around the world for its dealings in drug and human trafficking.
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Black Americans Are Disproportionately Impacted By High Prescription Drugs Costs. Congressional Action Is A Matter Of Racial Equity.
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Michael K. Williams Cause Of Death Ruled Overdose, Fentanyl Involved
- Unbelievable: Former Sex Crimes Prosecutor Actually Signed On To Defend R. Kelly
- Update: Kelly Price’s Attorney Say’s She’s Safe Not Missing!?
- Living Legend Toni Braxton Got Booted From The Masked Singer!?
- Rihanna Confirms ‘R9’ Is Coming Soon: ” It’s Going To Have A Completely Different Sound”
- Prayer Warriors: Kelly Price Has Been Reported Missing
- Goodie Mob ft. Big Boi “Prey 4 Da Sheep,” Swae Lee ft. Jhene Aiko “In The Dark” & More | Daily Visuals 9.24.21
- Russell Westbrook To Release Documentary About His Basketball Career