So since fans have seen Fat Joe and Ja Rule battle it out in New York, they are waiting to see which two amazing artist will go at it next.
Jermaine Dupri was looking forward to taking on Diddy in a Verzuz battle after he hinted on Social Media that he would like to battle Diddy.
Diddy didn’t take to kindly to the offer and decline Dupri simply by telling him he’s not BIG Enough, well he didn’t quite say that but he did say this..
“Beloved you my n***a but your arms too short to box with God!!! You aiint got enough hits. I’ll smash you with just Biggie n Mary. But I do have the upmost respect on you as a musical legend–Dre the only one [who] can get in the ring w me. -LOVE.”
I mean come on Diddy does have a point, he said he’d like to go at it with Dre, now that seems like it would be more evenly matched.
Would you like to see Diddy and Jermaine Dupri battle it out?
The Marathon Continues: 10 Nipsey Hussle Quotes On Life, Patience & Success
1. How To Gain True Financial Wealth1 of 10
2. We All Have Something To Offer The World2 of 10
3. You Don't Have To Have All The Answers3 of 10
4. Push Yourself To The Next Level4 of 10
5. Overnight Success Is A Myth: Keep Working5 of 10
6. Sometimes You Have to Take A Step Back To Move Forward6 of 10
7. On Redirecting His Life7 of 10
8. Nipsey's Advice From 50 Cent8 of 10
9. Nipsey's Thoughts On Escaping The Hood Mentality9 of 10