Good news if you make minimum wage and live in Ohio you’re getting a raise! As of January 1st 2022 the minimum wage for Ohio has gone up to $9.30 for hourly based workers and with tipped based workers will receive a wage increase from $4.40 to $4.65 an hour.
This increase will give tipped employees pay will increase 25 cents an hour and 50 cents for non-tipped employees.
The only caveat is that the 2022 wage increase only applies to employees who work at businesses that gross more than $342,000 annually.
For the past few years Ohio has been steadily increasing it’s minimum wage in attempt to help with inflation.
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Alabama Inmates Launch State-Wide Strike In Protest For Better Living Conditions
- Kandi Burruss Teases Todd Tucker In Sultry Bedroom Video
- Dan Cox’s HBCU Visit Falls Flat As MAGA Republican Woos ‘Nearly Empty’ Morgan State Crowd
- Trump Credited Bi-Racial Ex-Girlfriend Kara Young’s Intelligence To ‘White Side’ Of Family, New Book Says
- Jackson Can’t ‘Trust’ Mississippi To Fix Water Crisis, Mayor Says Amid Calls For Civil Rights Investigation
- Here’s When You Can Get Tickets to the Cleveland Guardians Home Playoff Games
- Ohio: Man Attacks Restaurant Workers With Food and Drinks [Video]
- How Àuda.B Became The Official Nail Sponsor Of Sergio Hudson’s NYFW Show
- Hurricanes ‘Disproportionately’ Harm Black Neighborhoods–It’s Because Of Environmental Racism
- Upgrade Your Career: Empower One Career Fair | October 20