According to NBC4i, a Cincinnati man accused of flying into the Bengals’ stadium mid-game is just one of two people facing prison time over illegal drone operations at sporting events.
Dailon Dabney, 24, of Cincinnati, illegally flew his drone on Jan. 15 into the stadium. The drone went over players and parts of the stadium crowd, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Ohio. Dabney posted footage of his illegal flight on social media and a Youtube channel called BrickByBrickFilms.
The pilot, who U.S. Attorney Kenneth L. Parker said did not register his drone with the Federal Aviation Administration and was not properly certified, welcomed the attention he received from federal agents.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Doja Cat Serves A Red, White And Blue Lip During Paris Fashion Week
- Lori And Marjorie Harvey Slay In Trench Coats And Designer Shades For Paris Fashion Week
- Diddy Is The Ultimate Girl Dad While Cheering On The Combs Twins
- 10th Annual Radio One Celebrity Golf Classic [Video]
- Z1079 Interview With DDG
- 97.9 The Beat 2022 State Fair Classic[VIDEO]
- Akon On Nick Cannon’s Having Multiple Baby Mamas:”They’re All Happy!”
- Justice For Pamela Turner: Texas Cop’s Trial Finally Begins For Killing Unarmed Black Grandmother 3 Years Ago
- AFAF: “Her Offered Me 100K To Break-Up With His Daughter!”
- Kanye West Wears A ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirt At Yeezy Show
Man faces prison time for flying drone into Bengals stadium was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com