2009’S TOP 10 MOST DANGEROUS TOYS
A group called the World Against Toys Causing Harm, better known as W.A.T.C.H., has released its list of the 10 most dangerous toys for 2009.
Here are the Top 10:
1. Disney Pixar Wall-E Foam Rocket Launcher
2. Moon Board Pogo Board
3. Curious George Counting – My First Book of Numbers
4. The Dark Knight Batman Figure
5. X-Men Origins Slashin’ Action Wolverine
6. Lots to Love Babies “Mini-Nursery”
7. Just Kidz Junior Musical Instruments
8. CAT “Rugged Mini”
9. Pucci Pups Maltese
10. Spy Gear Viper-Blaster
DISNEY AND BARBIE … LOADED WITH ‘LEAD’
Children’s toys with the Barbie and Disney logos come with high levels of lead.
The Center for Environmental Health tested about 250 children’s products and found lead levels that were higher than federal limits in seven of them.
Some of the toys with high levels: a Barbie Bike Flair Accessory Kit, a Disney Tinkerbell Water Lily necklace, a Dora the Explorer Activity Tote, two pairs of children’s shoes, a belt for boys and a kids’ poncho.
California’s Attorney General sent letters to letting them know that the products should be pulled immediately.
Via: News Health