We were all hoping for a happy ending for this family but it may not happen. Joy White, the mother who’s newborn baby was kidnapped from a hospital says after reuniting with her 23 year old daughter Carlina, they’re not speaking to each other anymore.
Mrs. White says money issues are keeping them apart. Apparently Carlina refuses to meet with the family or do interviews unless she’s paid. Mrs. White says she just wants to re-connect with her daughter.
There’s also the issue of the $750K settlement paid to Mrs. White and her husband by the hospital. Mrs. White says a lump some of that money was put into trust for Carlina until the time she turned 21. Carlina is 23 years old now but Mrs. White says they’ve already spent the money.
Carlina met with her “real” family only once before returning to her home in Atlanta. Meanwhile, the woman who kidnapped her is sitting in a North Carolina jail.
Let’s hope the two sides find each other again…watch Joy White on the Today Show:
- Countdown To Lil Wayne Concert Tickets
- Daily Laugh: Ted Williams Spoof Featuring Mike Epps [VIDEO]
- Your Music Your Choice: Win A Trip To Miami, FL
- Kevin Hart Sells Out In Cleveland: So He Adds A Third Showing Click Here For Details
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Keyshia Cole Live In The Studio [VIDEO]
- Kevin Hart Adds 3rd Show!!
- The Divorce Is Official: Christina Milian Gets The BIG Pay-Back!
- Home Jamz – #216 Music
- Ethiopian Woman Goes In On American Black Women And Why They Don’t Get Men [VIDEO]
- Guess Who Got Locked Up For Failure To Pay Child Support?!