The Lee County (Alabama) Sheriff’s Department came up with an elaborate way to catch more than a dozen deadbeat parents: tell them to show up at a location and claim free tickets to this year’s Auburn-Alabama college football game.
Operation “Iron Snare” didn’t round up all the suspects deputies were looking for, but it got quite a few. They mailed out over 140 letters for people with at least $10,000 of unpaid child support.
Watch the video below and see what happens next.
Most Popular Articles
- Exclusive Interview w/ Meeka Claxton From Basketball Wives
- Kelly Rowland Has Emotional Breakdown Over Beyonce Message
- Video: Machine Gun Kelly signs a record deal
- Caught On Tape: Nicki Minaj Attack [AUDIO]
- Rihanna Gets Half Naked & Crazy For Carnival [PHOTOS]
- 4 Things Wrong With Eric Williams Throwing A Drink In Jennifer’s Face
- Rihanna Grinding at Carnival!?
- Nicki Minaj & Scaff Beezy 911 Call Revealed [AUDIO]
- BALLIN’: Inside Will & Jada Pinkett Smith’s Massive Malibu Home [PHOTOS]
- Casey Anthony Spotted in Ohio! [VIDEO]
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
New Bae Alert!? Browns Grant Delpit Rumored To Be Dating Rapper Bia
All The Times Serena Williams Posted Nude Pics
Cleveland Police Handcuff 8-Year-Old Driving Stolen Car
CARESOURCE BACK TO SCHOOL
SHOCKING! Deion Sanders' 21 year old Daughter Nude On The Net!
Z107.9 Radio Mobile Apps
National Cheeseburger Day: 7 Places To Get Cheap Burgers In Cleveland!