Maybe Rihanna shouldn’t have taken Beyonce’s advice to finish out her tour and then take a year off. The singer is apparently still having a hard time living up to the obligations of being on the road, and has been placed on a 24-hour health watch and given a curfew by her record label.
According to a source, “She’s filming her Loud tour DVD in December and her team is determined that she looks, acts and performs at her best.”They are currently in talks with Mariah Carey’s trainer, Patricia Gay, to fly in and start training.”
Rihanna still has 16 more dates until her Loud tour is officially complete and her final performance is expected to take place in London Dec. 22, if she can last that long.
Do you think Rihanna should scratch the rest of her tour dates and focus on her health?
Most Popular Articles
- Is Drake Leaving Young Money?!
- SPOILER ALERT: Full Episode of “T.I. & Tiny: A Family Hustle!” [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- News Anchor Fired After Giving Obama “The Finger!” [VIDEO]
- Drake Leaving Young Money For Roc Nation?, Lil Wayne Sends Mystery Tweet
- Celebrities Who Have Succumbed To AIDS
- Lil B, “I Got AIDS” [HIV AWARENESS SONG]
- Breaking: Was Domestic Violence In Kim Kardashian’s Marriage? [VIDEO]
- Another Day, Another Kardashian Divorce! Kris And Bruce Jenner Are Headed For Splitsville…