Love & Hip Hop fans have watched the relationship between Jim Jones and Chrissy Lampkin progress over the past two seasons, and now the happy couple is discussing their engagement. In an interview with Hot 97’s Angie Martinez, the twosome spoke about Jones finally “putting a ring on it,” and whether or not they will rush to tie the knot. “We’re going to figure it out. Let’s do one thing at a time,” Jones said when asked about locking down a wedding date.
Lampkin originally popped the question to the Dipset frontman at the end of the show’s first season, but by season two she was ready for him to reciprocate. Now that they are both rocking engagement rings, the 42-year-old said that she’s nervous to walk down the aisle. “I’m scared of the wedding,” Lumpkin admitted. “A lot of planning and a lot of stuff I have to get together.”
Once they hone in on a date, Jones revealed that the ceremony will be traditional. “I’m old school, we got to go to my grandmother church and do it there then after that we can get crazy,” said Capo.
In light of their newfound popularity, Jones and Lampkin haven’t ruled out the possibility of cashing in on the wedding by airing the ceremony on VH1, or any other network interested.
(Post courtesy of hiphopwired.com)
Most Popular Articles
- Mindless Behavior Biggest Fan! Rack It Up Z-Points Contest
- Watch The Cradle: Beyonce Delivers Baby Girl!!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Confirms The Name Of Beyonce & Jay-Z’s Baby
- Juelz Santana Mistress While Kimbella Was Pregnant, Revealed?!?
- SHOCKER!! Jay Z’s EX-GIRLFRIEND SPEAKS . . . Suggests That Jay MAY HAVE Named His Daughter AFTER HER!!!
- Finally! Blue Ivy Carter Is Here! BUT…Is She Already Illuminati Affiliated Too?
- The Meaning Behind The Name Of Beyonce & Jay-Z’s Baby [ORIGINAL]
- Beyonce & Jay-Z Address C-Section Rumors
- TELL ‘EM WHY YOU MAD! Michelle Williams LASHES OUT At Fans About Beyonce Baby Blue Ivy Carter!
- Lil Kim Puts Her Career on Hold for Floyd Mayweather?