Kelly Rowland got into the Christmas spirit by dueting with Michael Bublé during his U.K. holiday special “Home for Christmas.” Looking festive in a short white feathery dress, the R&B diva joined the Canadian crooner and a cappella group Naturally 7 for a jazzy rendition of the yuletide classic.
Most Popular Articles
- Erykah Badu Goes Off on Critics, Defends Having 3 Baby Daddy’s!
- Must See: Bishop TD Jakes Addresses Eddie Long & Sex Abuse Cases
- Katt Williams Wins Custody of Daughter Back! Nanny Tried to Steal the Kid…???
- Bobby Brown’s Father Passes Away at 82 (RIP)
- Deion Sanders Files For Divorce!
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Pack Up To Go To The Mavericks!
- Happy Badu Year: Win VIP Seats To Erykah Badu New Year In Cleveland
- Kobe Bryant’s Wife Files For Divorce
- LOCAL NEWS: Mt. Sinai Leader Gets 15 Months in Prison
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
CLEVELAND BALLER BATTLE
The Chloe Bailey & Damson Idris Sex Scene in Swarm Has the Internet TALKIN!
Nicki Minaj Goes At Cardi B Fans Over Photoshop Claims
Uh Oh! Naked Pic of Serena Williams Goes Viral!
‘Free Cone Day’! Here’s Where to Get Free Ice Cream in Cleveland Today!
Nice Mini-Skirt: Why is Young Thug Wearing It?