Investigators may not have been able to determine what caused Tyler Perry’s Atlanta studio to burst into flames in May, but they have alreayd figured out what led to the blaze that broke out at the compound yesterday morning. According to the Associated Press:
“Investigators have determined that a fire at filmmaker Tyler Perry’s Atlanta studios was caused by careless smoking.
Capt. Marian McDaniel is with the Atlanta Fire Rescue Department. McDaniel said Tuesday that no criminal charges were pending.
The fire broke out Monday morning on the roof of a building undergoing repairs. It took firefighters about an hour to get the fire under control. The structural integrity of the building was not compromised.”
So much for the Spike Lee/hater/enemy theory. TP needs to enforce a non-smoking policy ASAP though, and start docking someone’s paycheck. via MADAME NOIRE!
- Chad Ochocinco’s Ex-Domestic Battery Girlfriend Wants 1-On-1 W/ Evelyn Lozada
- What Makes A Good Man “A Good Man?”
- You Better Watch Her: Reasons That Girl Is Trying To Steal Your Man
- Jackie Christie is a New Woman on Season 2 of ‘BBW:LA’ (Video)
- You Know You Can’t Wait: First Look At Season 2 of T.I. and Tiny’s Family Hustle