Jackie Christie is all grown up and ready for the next season of “Basketball Wives: LA.”
Although she left a bad impression with her drama, she says time and experience has made her wiser and ready to show the world a new her.
In fact, she even took the blame for some of the drama that took place on the show. But after some self-reflection, bad press and bad ‘peer reviews,’ Christie knows how to handle herself this time around.
Like EURweb on Facebook
“I’m not a liar. I’m not a snake, and all the things that were out there. If you don’t know and you’re watching from the outside, then you go by the assessment you’re able to see,” she said.
Since the show, she admits that her trust has been severed with her co-stars, but she’s looking forward to the new mix of girls on the show.
“I will give everyone a chance, and I hope that I will get one in return. My intentions are always great and my heart is pure.”
Check out what else she has to say:
- Chad Ochocinco’s Ex-Domestic Battery Girlfriend Wants 1-On-1 W/ Evelyn Lozada
- What Makes A Good Man “A Good Man?”
- You Better Watch Her: Reasons That Girl Is Trying To Steal Your Man
- Jackie Christie is a New Woman on Season 2 of ‘BBW:LA’ (Video)
- You Know You Can’t Wait: First Look At Season 2 of T.I. and Tiny’s Family Hustle