T.I. and Tiny are back! When VH1 debuted Grand Hustle rapper T.I.’s new reality show, “T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle” last season, viewers fell in love. It was the first time we got to see TIP, the dad, as opposed to the hardcore gangster rapper, and watching his interaction with his wife, Tiny, and their brady bunch of children was priceless. Bringing in an average of 2.4 million viewers, it wasn’t hard to see why VH1 renewed the show for a second season, and it’s almost that time for it to make it’s television debut. But first, a look at the season 2 supertrailer.
This season, T.I. is putting the whole family to work with hustles of their own. That shouldn’t be too hard for the oldest daughter who’s apart of the OMG Girlz, and we also see Tiny getting her grind on with her new late-night talk show—it looks like she’s bringing rapper Trina along for that too, by the way. Season 2 kicks off next Monday, September 3, at 9 pm. Check out the trailer and tell us what you think.
Will you watch?
- Chad Ochocinco’s Ex-Domestic Battery Girlfriend Wants 1-On-1 W/ Evelyn Lozada
- What Makes A Good Man “A Good Man?”
- You Better Watch Her: Reasons That Girl Is Trying To Steal Your Man
- Jackie Christie is a New Woman on Season 2 of ‘BBW:LA’ (Video)
- You Know You Can’t Wait: First Look At Season 2 of T.I. and Tiny’s Family Hustle