Various sources have confirmed that pioneering hip-hop executive Chris Lighty has died. The native of the Bronx died today of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
The powerhouse behind Violater Records and management guided the careers of hip-hop heavyweights like 50 Cent, Busta Rhymes and Missy Elliot.
Click here to read more
- 2 Chainz ft. Kanye West “Birthday Song” [MUSIC VIDEO]
- Joseline Goes In On Haters! ‘I’m Not A Homewrecker!’
- Charles Barkley Sings ‘End Of The Road’ With Boyz II Men [VIDEO]
- Divorce Files: Heidi & Seal Divorce Gets Ugly
- No Regrets: After You’ve Loved And Lost, Don’t Forget To Let It Go
Pioneering Music Producer Chris Lighty Dies In Apparent Suicide was originally published on hot1079philly.com