[Courtesy of GlobalGrind]
When you’re a rapper of T.I.‘s chart-topping status, everyone will be trying to sign you!
The King of the South has just wrapped up a 10-year contract with Atlantic Records, making him a free agent in the rap game. But Tip knows his value, and his value is not cheap!
According to TMZ, the rapper is vying for a $75 million deal that includes:
- – 3 albums
- – 10-20 percent of publishing, touring, merchandise, film and TV rights
- – Corporate endorsement deals
- – Exclusive signing of all Grand Hustle artists
And even though there’s a deal with Sony on the table, and the possibility that T.I. might renew his contract with Atlantic, he’s had offers from some big names that seem very attractive: Dr. Dre and Jay-Z.
So Tip can either get beats by Dre, or throw up a diamond in the coming future. He has the choice to do whatever!
What do you think?
- #RumerAlert | Could T.I. Be Signing To The Roc?
- “He Has A Name” | Tyrone Lawson Killed At Chicago HS Basketball Game!
- Guess Which Atlanta Housewife Is Engaged
- Tiger Woods Is Ready To Re-Marry and you would not beleive who!? [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Plot Thickens: Notre Dame’s Manti Te’o Admits He Knew “Catfish” Girlfriend Was A Hoax