[Courtesy of GlobalGrind]
When you’re a rapper of T.I.‘s chart-topping status, everyone will be trying to sign you!
The King of the South has just wrapped up a 10-year contract with Atlantic Records, making him a free agent in the rap game. But Tip knows his value, and his value is not cheap!
According to TMZ, the rapper is vying for a $75 million deal that includes:
- – 3 albums
- – 10-20 percent of publishing, touring, merchandise, film and TV rights
- – Corporate endorsement deals
- – Exclusive signing of all Grand Hustle artists
And even though there’s a deal with Sony on the table, and the possibility that T.I. might renew his contract with Atlantic, he’s had offers from some big names that seem very attractive: Dr. Dre and Jay-Z.
So Tip can either get beats by Dre, or throw up a diamond in the coming future. He has the choice to do whatever!
What do you think?
- #RumerAlert | Could T.I. Be Signing To The Roc?
- “He Has A Name” | Tyrone Lawson Killed At Chicago HS Basketball Game!
- Guess Which Atlanta Housewife Is Engaged
- Tiger Woods Is Ready To Re-Marry and you would not beleive who!? [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Plot Thickens: Notre Dame’s Manti Te’o Admits He Knew “Catfish” Girlfriend Was A Hoax
Be sure to tune into the Midday’s weekly 10am-3pm with RoDigga!
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
CLEVELAND BALLER BATTLE
The Chloe Bailey & Damson Idris Sex Scene in Swarm Has the Internet TALKIN!
Nicki Minaj Goes At Cardi B Fans Over Photoshop Claims
‘Free Cone Day’! Here’s Where to Get Free Ice Cream in Cleveland Today!
Uh Oh! Naked Pic of Serena Williams Goes Viral!
Big Meech Shutting Down "BMF WIVES" Reality Show