Yesterday, a tweet posted from “Kim Kardashian” almost caused an international incident in Africa.
As you might imagine, a tweet like this from someone with almost 18 million followers will make it’s way around the internet QUICK and suffice to say, the responses weren’t pretty.
After a day and night of speculation, Kim finally used her 140 characters to defend herself and clap back against those who believe she is a racist.
With a little research, we found the clown responsible for the photoshopped tweet and it’s no surprise that he is ecstatic to have lit the fire under the Nigerian people.
Check him out.
- Drama On “Real House Husbands” ??
- 4 Year Old Boy Found In Apartment Alone with Decomposing Body
- NBA Superstar Gives His Girlfriend $50K A MONTH In WALKING AROUND MONEY!!!
- Pole Cuts Through City Bus in China!!! (VIDEO)
- Jusitn Beiber Is WILDIN OUT! LOOK!
- Fake Cop Arrested! [LOCAL NEWS]
- Angela Bassett TALKS “Waiting To Exhale” Sequel…And What To Do About Whitney Houston’s Character
- President Obama Appoints 1st Woman Director Of Secret Service
- NFL Player Jacked of $500,000 By A Groupie!
- Here’s Why Will Smith Turned Down ‘Django’ Role