Rogers was partying with friends at Miami’s LIV nightclub, where he met the woman, eventually taking her back to his room at the Fontainebleau Hotel at around 7 a.m.. It was there that she waited until he feel asleep and jacked him for the goods.
The 34-year-old awoke from his slumber at around 12:30 p.m. and noticed that his jumpoff was gone, prompting him to go to the room’s safe and retrieve the jewelry.
He couldn’t get the door open.
“Hotel security was called, and after some difficulty was able to ope the safe. The victim realized most of his valuables were missing,” read the police report. Although he didn’t know her name, Rogers was able to give police a phone number of a woman who was in the club with the suspected thief.
The woman is alleged to have taken $440,000 from the NFL player. According to Rogers he’s missing diamond earrings worth $100,000, a $60,000 gold bracelet, two watches worth a combined $160,000, a diamond Cuban necklace with a gold pendant worth $70,000, and a gold necklace with a gold pendant, worth $50,000.
- Drama On “Real House Husbands” ??
- 4 Year Old Boy Found In Apartment Alone with Decomposing Body
- NBA Superstar Gives His Girlfriend $50K A MONTH In WALKING AROUND MONEY!!!
- Pole Cuts Through City Bus in China!!! (VIDEO)
- Jusitn Beiber Is WILDIN OUT! LOOK!
- Fake Cop Arrested! [LOCAL NEWS]
- Angela Bassett TALKS “Waiting To Exhale” Sequel…And What To Do About Whitney Houston’s Character
- President Obama Appoints 1st Woman Director Of Secret Service
- NFL Player Jacked of $500,000 By A Groupie!
- Here’s Why Will Smith Turned Down ‘Django’ Role