On Monday, March 11, 2013, an automobile repair shop reported that a customer asked a mechanic if he could have police lights installed on his vehicle.
The mechanic says he saw a bag labeled, “POLICE” with handcuffs, and a police baton in the vehicle. The driver was reportedly wearing a vest that said, “POLICE” and he had a badge on his belt. He told the mechanic he was a police officer.
On Friday March 15, the suspect’s vehicle was seen in the Green Giant Eagle parking lot located in the City of Green. The inside of the vehicle contained emergency flashing lights, an emergency siren, dash camera, and what appeared to be police radios.
The license plates on the vehicle were expired. Area shoppers were concerned that the subject may have been impersonating a police officer. On Monday, March 25, the suspect was arrested for impersonating a police officer by the Summit County Sheriff’s Office.
The suspect’s name is Sean P. Duffy, 48 of Springfield Township, he’s also known as John Kidd. An investigation revealed that Duffy has never had formal police training and has never been employed as a law enforcement officer in the state of Ohio.
Police found Duffy several items used by law enforcement personnel in Duffy’s possession. Duffy had been pulled over at least 4 times in the previous week and on one occasion, he stated he was a retired Sheriff’s Deputy and on another occasion, he claimed to be a retired Canton Police Officer.
- Drama On “Real House Husbands” ??
- 4 Year Old Boy Found In Apartment Alone with Decomposing Body
- NBA Superstar Gives His Girlfriend $50K A MONTH In WALKING AROUND MONEY!!!
- Pole Cuts Through City Bus in China!!! (VIDEO)
- Jusitn Beiber Is WILDIN OUT! LOOK!
- Fake Cop Arrested! [LOCAL NEWS]
- Angela Bassett TALKS “Waiting To Exhale” Sequel…And What To Do About Whitney Houston’s Character
- President Obama Appoints 1st Woman Director Of Secret Service
- NFL Player Jacked of $500,000 By A Groupie!
- Here’s Why Will Smith Turned Down ‘Django’ Role