Hi My Natural Babies!
So this is a style I like to call “Erykah Bandu.” It’s a very easy 1-2-3 step hair style, however it’s not one that you can just wake up and do; so for prep time, make sure you have at least 6 to 8 hours.
1. You want to first start by washing and conditioning your hair.
2. Then you want to add your leave in conditioner
3. Next you’ll need to start from the back of your hair, and section off a medium size patch of hair; tying up the rest with a hair clip.
4. While your hair is still nice and wet, add either a really good Curling Serum or some Mouse. Then comb through your hair to evenly spread the product throughout the entire section of hair
5. Now you want to roll it up into a Bandu Knot, securing it in place with a bobby pin
6. Repeat, until your entire head is knotted.
7. Sleep on it, and if it’s not dry by morning, use a blow dryer to dry the remaining knots.
8. When taking it down make sure you don’t comb or finger your hair your too much, because you want to keep the form!
9. Lastly, take a #Selfie and @ ya girl who just hooked you up!