In honor of the smoker’s holiday, I though it would be really cool if I explored the benefits of marijuana. I know that it ruffles some individuals’ feathers, but on the list of things the government should be worried about, those who partake in Mary Jane shouldn’t be one. I have never been opposed to marijuana because The benefits are immense.
I stumbled across an article that had a few of the benefits. Check them out :
1. Marijuana slows and stops cancer cells from spreading.
2. Prevents Alzheimer’s.
3. Treats Glaucoma.
4. Relieves Arthritis.
5. Controls Epileptic seizure.
6. Eases the pain of multiple sclerosis.
7. Soothes tremors for people with Parkinson’s disease.
8. Helps with Crohn’s disease.
9. Decreases the symptoms of Dravet’s Syndrome.
10. Lessens side effects from treating Hepatitis C, and increases treatment effectiveness.
11. Decreases anxiety.
12. Helps reverse the carcinogen effects of tobacco, and improve lung health.
13. Reduces severe pain, and nausea from chemo, and stimulates appetite.
14. Improves symptoms of Lupus, an autoimmune disorder.
15. Protects brain after a stroke.
16. Helps veterans suffering from PTSD
17. Controls other types
18. Treats inflammatary bowel diseases.
19. Helps eliminate nightmares.
20. Protects the brain from concussion, and trauma.