As the Golden State Warriors struggle to get on top of the Western conference after their championship winning season last year, Steph Curry is still finding time to have fun.
During the notorious walk through where players notoriously wear their flyest ‘fits and never before seen kicks, Curry switched it up by wearing his Halloween costume on Sunday. Rather than taking a jab at LeBron James who made fun of the Warriors notoriously 3-1 lead loss last year, he came through as Jigsaw from Saw.
But of course he had to put his own spin on it and rocked an all red pair of Under Armour Curry 4s. While taking the blue carpet into the Oracle Arena he ran into teammate Draymond Green, who of course wasn’t scared at all and laughed when he saw his point guard’s Halloween costume.
Best Sneakers Of The 2017-18 NBA Season
1. Ben SimmonsSource:Getty 1 of 12
2. Jeff GreenSource:Getty 2 of 12
3. D'Angelo RussellSource:Getty 3 of 12
4. Kristaps PorzingisSource:Getty 4 of 12
5. Gordon HaywardSource:Getty 5 of 12
6. Kyrie IrvingSource:Getty 6 of 12
7. LeBron JamesSource:Getty 7 of 12
8. Draymond GreenSource:Getty 8 of 12
9. Thabo SefoloshaSource:Getty 9 of 12
10. Kyrie IrvingSource:Getty 10 of 12
11. Devin BookerSource:Getty 11 of 12
12. Josh JacksonSource:Getty 12 of 12