Thankfully Meek is free to start doing shows outside of Philadelphia now.
Judge Brinkley amended the order regarding his bail conditions, approving him to travel outside of Pennsylvania’s Montgomery County for scheduled business activities. He just has to submit his travel plans to the probation dept. 72 hours in advance.
According to TMZ, the amended order also gives Meek approval to live in Montgomery Co. The original bail conditions required him to live in neighboring Philadelphia County. Meek still has to submit to at least one urine test per month.
- Get Your Summer Jam Tickets Here!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Westlake House Fire Likely Caused by Lightning [Video]
- NCAT Receives $23 Million to Help Diversify Clean Energy Field
- Tracee Ellis Ross Is Our Style Muse In A Thrifted Pantsuit
- GoFundMe Set For Black Mother Of 6 Found Stabbed To Death In Philadelphia
- Alabama Police Department Disbanded After Police Officer Sends Racist Text Message
- ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II’ Beta Lands Mid-September, How To Play
- Former East Cleveland Cop Killed in Motorcycle Crash on Sunday
- Food Truck Ran Over In Park of Cleveland’s Puerto Rican Parade
- 4 Times Meagan Good Showed Off Her Fashion And Poise
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Prays With Jan. 6 Convict In Prop Jail Cell At Texas CPAC. No, I’m Not Making This Up
Meek Mill Allowed To Travel Outside Of Philly For Work was originally published on boomphilly.com