By Kevin Hughley
It has finally happened. The two time NBA champion, Kevin Durant, has declined his player option to re-sign with Golden State.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Per ESPN the 30 year-old hooper informed golden state management via his business manager Rich Kleiman, that he will be declining his $31.5 million player option in order to become an unrestricted free agent. With this move it is very likely we could see the NBA star change coasts and play for the Knicks, a move that Knicks fans have been waiting on for a long time, or even end up being cross-town rivals to King James as a Clipper!
One thing we can all agree on whoever signs him is gonna have to spend some dough, as it is expected that whichever team he signs with is going to offer a full max contract. Whatever he decides, he’s going to have to wait until free agency begins this Sunday. What do you guys think? Where do you guys see the Durantula ending up?
Spalding Drops Rare Limited-Edition 125th Anniversary Basketball For NBA Finals
1. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 1 of 6
2. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 2 of 6
3. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 3 of 6
4. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 4 of 6
5. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 5 of 6
6. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 6 of 6
- State Agency Reports Ohio Suicide Deaths Rose 45% Since 2007!
- BROWNS: Wide Receiver Antonio Callaway No Longer with the Team
- Instagram’s New “Hidden Like” Feature…Details Here!!
- Flip Phones Coming Back? The Razr Returns! [VIDEO]
- It Ain’t Over!! Monique Sues Netflix!!
- Nipsey Hussle Murder Suspect Tries To Dismiss Case?
- “Love Songs” Singer Kaash Paige On Dallas Love, Meaning Behind Her Name & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jay-Z Reportedly Had Some Influence On The Colin Kaepernick Tryout
- Nickelodeon Will Be Partnering With Netflix
- Kodak Black Sentenced To Nearly 4 Years In Prison