Sunday, March 15, 2020 the Governor of Ohio Mike DeWine has issued an order during a live press conference. He also posted information in a series of tweets on his official Twitter account;
“Every day we delay, more people will die.
If we do not act and get some distance between people, our healthcare system in #Ohio will not hold up. The loss won’t only be those impacted by #COVID19, but the danger is also to everyone else who needs hospital care for other issues.
We will be issuing an order closing all bars and restaurants in #Ohio beginning at 9:00 tonight.
Establishments can stay open for carry-out and delivery. What we can’t have is people congregating and seated.” – @GovMikeDeWine (via Twitter)
As we all may be aware that this is a fluid situation that none of us have experienced. So let’s make sure we all do our part and follow directions of our elected officials and stay safe.
Be sure to sign up for email updates for up-to-date information regarding the COVID-19 (coronavirus)
- LOCAL NEWS: How Cleveland Students Are Doing Their Part to Help Clean Up Downtown
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohio to Have Several Entertainment and Recreational Activities Reopen on June 10
- Angie’s Motivation: “You Must Do The Things You Cannot Do” [AUDIO]
- Who’s Cappin!? Drew Brees And Trina Feel The Backlash After Their Recent Comments [VIDEO]
- SPORTS: NBA to Resume 2019-2020 Season, But Not With the Cavaliers
- Father Slams Knee-On-Neck Arrest Of His Son As Video Is Compared To George Floyd
- What Is Lil Wayne’s Best Mixtape? [POLL]
- George Floyd Memorial Service (Watch Live)
- Cop’s ‘Less Lethal’ Shooting Of Student Protestor Leads To ‘Brain Damage’: Everything To Know
- Cops Are ‘Shaking Their Heads’ At Biden As Military Leaders Distance Themselves From Trump
Ohio Gov. DeWine Issues Order Closing All bars and Restaurants was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com