Our go to doctor Dr. Collier checks in with The Morning Hustle for all the latest coronavirus information regarding states re-opening and COVID-19 testing. He stresses the importance to continue to social distance and follow guidelines, but urges everyone to not only cover your mouth and nose, but to have protection for your eyes as well.
He then breaks down what steps are needed when producing and distributing a vaccine, and gives us his professional guesstimate in when we could see something nationwide. He gives a few tips on how to keep your immune system strong, and the likely hood that this outbreak could overlap into the fall and winter cold season.
Listen to our full conversation with Dr. Collier and be sure to follow him on social media for more coronavirus updates and information.
That Rona: Celebs Who Have Been Diagnosed With Coronavirus
1. Slim ThugSource:Instagram 1 of 17
2. Sabrina Dhowre ElbaSource:Getty 2 of 17
3. Harvey WeinsteinSource:Getty 3 of 17
4. Go DJ Black N MildSource:Oliver Stokes 4 of 17
5. Andy CohenSource:WENN 5 of 17
6. Indira VarmaSource:Getty 6 of 17
7. Lucian GraingeSource:Getty 7 of 17
8. Daniel Dae KimSource:Getty 8 of 17
9. Marcus SmartSource:Getty 9 of 17
10. Tom Hanks & Rita HanksSource:Getty 10 of 17
11. Rudy GobertSource:Getty 11 of 17
12. Kristofer HivjuSource:WENN 12 of 17
13. Donovan MitchellSource:Getty 13 of 17
14. Idris ElbaSource:Twitter 14 of 17
15. Kevin DurantSource:WENN 15 of 17
16. Francis SuarezSource:Getty 16 of 17
17. Callum Hudson-OdoiSource:Getty 17 of 17
HEAD BACK TO THEMORNINGHUSTLE.COM HOME PAGE
Dr. Collier Updates Us On How Far We Are From A Fully Working Vaccine For Coronavirus [VIDEO] was originally published on themorninghustle.com