According to NBC4i, The 2021 Ohio State Fair will not be open to the public this summer, and will focus instead on agricultural and educational competitions, according to a statement.
The Ohio Expositions Commission said they were concerned for public health, and could not justify the cost of adhering to current safety protocols.
“Where we are today in this (COVID-19) battle makes it challenging to plan a large-scale entertainment event, not knowing where we will be, or what Ohio will look like, in late July,” said General Manager Virgil Strickler.
The 2022 Ohio State Fair is slated for July 27 – August 7, when rides, concerts, entertainers, live music, food vendors, and shopping are expected to return.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- NEW HEAT FOR YOUR PLAYLIST!
- Submit Now: Are You Cleveland’s Best Mother/Child Duo?
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- FedEx Shooting Motive Is Unclear As Sikh Victims Are Identified Among The Dead
- Maxine Waters to Jim Jordan: “Shut Your Mouth!”
- Vince Staples Compares Nipsey Hussle To Black Revolutionaries In New Interview
- LOCAL NEWS: Mentor Church Launching ‘Everything is FREE’ Store
- Joseline Hernandez Talks “Double Homicide” Comment, ‘Joseline’s Cabaret,’ Worst Reality TV Moments + More!
- Megan Thee Stallion Drops a New ‘Movie’ !? [VIDEO]
- The Lo Down: Officer Involved in Breonna Taylor Shooting Will Not Have Book Distributed by Simon & Schuster
- Suspected White Supremacist Who Tried To Run Over Black Children Charged With Racist Hate Crimes
The Ohio State Fair Is Happening But Unlike Years Past was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com