What a 44th birthday for Kanye West. The Gap officially changed their logo on their Instagram page and quietly dropped the first piece from Ye’s upcoming collection in celebration of his birthday. It’s been nearly a year since the collaboration was announced and finally, fans can get their hands on a piece. Fans on social media penned the day the ‘West Day Ever.’
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The jacket is a bright baby blue bubble coat made from recycled nylon. The jacket is currently only available in the US and retails for $200 and is preordered to ship on October 14th.
The Gap hasn’t dropped a hint about the rest of the collection, but we suspect it will include a variety of unisex items, shoes, hats, and outerwear. We’ve based this on the experience when you visit the Yeezy page on The Gap’s website you have to enter sizing information on a variety of items and your email before you can even get to the page retail page with the bubble coat.
No word on when the rest of the collection will drop.
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Children’s Tylenol shortage hits Ohio shelves
- JT Gives Us Glam In All Black At Her First Paris Fashion Show
- Ma$e Honored With Proclamation And His Own Day In Harlem
- Chris Brown In IRS Trouble?! Owes Over $4 Million In Back Taxes?
- Lauren London Wears A Cute Little Black Dress To ‘The Night Show’
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- Win Tickets To See Mike Epps, DC Young Fly, Earthquake & More!
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- White Supremacist Who Used Ax To Attack Black Man Is Sentenced For Racist Hate Crime
- Doja Cat Was Spotted In Valentino At The Brand’s Haute Couture Show
The Gap Drops Kanye West First Piece from Upcoming Collection was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com