What a 44th birthday for Kanye West. The Gap officially changed their logo on their Instagram page and quietly dropped the first piece from Ye’s upcoming collection in celebration of his birthday. It’s been nearly a year since the collaboration was announced and finally, fans can get their hands on a piece. Fans on social media penned the day the ‘West Day Ever.’
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The jacket is a bright baby blue bubble coat made from recycled nylon. The jacket is currently only available in the US and retails for $200 and is preordered to ship on October 14th.
The Gap hasn’t dropped a hint about the rest of the collection, but we suspect it will include a variety of unisex items, shoes, hats, and outerwear. We’ve based this on the experience when you visit the Yeezy page on The Gap’s website you have to enter sizing information on a variety of items and your email before you can even get to the page retail page with the bubble coat.
No word on when the rest of the collection will drop.
- 2021 JUNETEENTH FREEDOM DAY MIX SCHEDULE
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- For The Culture, The History of Black Music
- 2021 Father’s Day “Zaddy and Son Look A-Like” Photo Contest
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohio to End Its State of Emergency on June 18
- La La Anthony Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony After 10 Years Of Marriage
- La La Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- Police Riot Team Resigns After Fellow Officer Indicted For Alleged Assault During Protest
- Candace Owens Cries White Supremacist Tears As Juneteenth Becomes National Holiday
- Black Reporter Challenges Vladimir Putin Over Black Lives Matter Jab
- LeBron James Criticizes NBA’s Condensed Schedule Following Kawhi Leonard’s ACL Injury
- Congress Officially Makes Juneteenth A National Holiday Beginning This Year
- Who’s Cappin!? Designer Maxie James Says Michael Costello Called Her The N-Word After Chrissy Teigen Bullying Claim
- Hip Hop Spot: Eve & Trina’s ‘Verzuz’ Recap, XXL 2021 Freshman Class Revealed & Pop Smoke’s New Album Is 95% Done
The Gap Drops Kanye West First Piece from Upcoming Collection was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com