As the world works to regain a sense of pre-pandemic normalcy, many see the summer months as an opportunity to become reacquainted with local hotspots, or perhaps discover something new.
On July 8, Cleveland residents are invited to enjoy a bit of both: The Haunted House Restaurant, located at the old Melt eatery in the Cedar-Taylor District, will host an event highlighting their one-of-a-kind dining experience.
Cinema fans – or those just looking for a tasty meal – have much to take in upon entering the establishment. According to restaurant partner Andre Scott, the atmosphere is a carefully curated tribute to the worlds of food and film.
“From the moment people come through the doors, we’re paying homage to the classic horror and thriller movies,” Scott told Cleveland.com. “Our theme is: ‘The Haunted House, where the only thing that’s scary is how good our food is!’”
“We’re creating an experience here, and we want to make it about families.” He said.
The man behind the menu is none other than Darnell “Superchef” Ferguson. His time-tested lineup of classic American meals have been a hit at locations in Alabama, Louisville and his hometown of Columbus. Ferguson may be a familiar face to fans of the Food Network’s Tournament of Champions, and he’s also appeared on the small screen besides culinary personalities Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri.
In addition to traditional offerings, the menu will include seafood, pizza and vegan selections. Patrons can also opt for “brinner,” a combination of breakfast and dinner.
DJ Ryan Wolf, a personality known for keeping the good vibes going, be it on Z107 airwaves or as the Cleveland Browns house DJ, is another restaurant partner. Wolf recently shared his excitement about the venture on Instagram, thanking his supporters and confirming a date for the official grand opening.
“The Grand Opening is July 20th,” Wolf wrote. “So mark those calendars!!!!”
Tickets to the July 8 private screening can be purchased on Eventbrite. As a special thank you to those planning to attend, The Haunted House Restaurant is offering a discounted rate of 30% off the normal ticket price.
“The Haunted House Restaurant is one of the most highly anticipated restaurants in NEO.,” The eateries’ online description reads. “The buzz around it has been amazing. We want you to be one of the first to experience this amazing concept and the first to experience Celebrity Chef Darnell ‘SuperChef’ Ferguson Food.”
- The Nightly Spirit: Smokie Norful Confirms New Music For March, Reconfirms His Ministry To God
- Ice Spice & Doja Cat Connect For Instagram’s ‘Close Friends Only’ Podcast Episode
- Donald Glover Stars In Amazon Prime’s ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ Trailer
- Win $250 Holiday Cash From Z1079!
- Russell Simmons Says He Took Several Lie Detector Tests Since Accusations Came Forth
- US Marshals Arrest 135 Major Gang Members & Fugitives In Akron
- Just Do It: Tiger Woods & Nike Reportedly Looking To Part Ways
- Ex-Jacksonville Jaguars Employee Accused Of Stealing Over $22M From NFL Franchise
- This Movie Theater Gave Me A Cozy, Opulent, VIP Experience For ‘Renaissance: A Film By Beyonce’
- The ‘Squid Game’ Universe Expands With Netflix’s ‘Squid Game: The Challenge’ Renewed For Season 2
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
All The Times Serena Williams Posted Nude Pics
OKC Thunder’s Josh Giddey Under Investigation For Alleged Relationship With A Minor, X Users Are Dunking On Him
Is Ashanti Pregnant? X Users Think Nelly Has ‘Sealed The Deal’
Win Free Tickets To See Drake & J. Cole In Cleveland!
Purchase Your Z1079 White Out Tickets Today!
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
South Euclid Lyndhurst Principal Dies After Cancer Battle