An airway in Britain will no longer use words like Ladies and Gentlemen on flights when they get passengers. This is pat of their push for using gender neutral terms. BritishAirways spoke out on their reasoning for this decision
“We celebrate diversity and inclusion, and we’re committed to ensuring that all our customers feel welcome when traveling with us,” the airline’s spokesperson stated.
Passengers can expect to be greeted normally except without the terms being specific, they will hear guests, people, travelers, and passengers. This is the BritishAirway to show inclusivity for all.
Delta, Air Malta, American Airlines, Japan Airlines, United, are amongst the airlines pushing to make sure everyone is comfortable!
What are your thoughts?
Blacks For Trump: Notable African Americans Unwavering In Their Support Of All Things MAGA
1. Ali AlexanderSource:The Alex Jones Show 1 of 9
2. Jack BrewerSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. Daniel CameronSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Larry ElderSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. Vernon JonesSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Burgess OwensSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Katrina PiersonSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Tim ScottSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Herschel WalkerSource:Getty 9 of 9
Airline Will No Longer Use Gender Specific Greeting was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com