Christopher Ward was sentenced to three years in prison, according to the Preble County Common Pleas Court bailiff. He was taken into custody following the sentencing hearing.
Ward was found guilty in 2019 of one count of sexual battery and three counts of gross sexual imposition.
Five women and a minor accused Ward of inappropriate touching.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Mary J. Blige Is Paying YOUR Rent Contest
- Win Tickets To Kyle’s “I MISS U TOUR” Ft Col3trane & Leven Kali
- NBA All-Star Weekend Free Events: Register Now for Power of Sport Summit
- Nominate Today: Future History Makers 2022
- Historic College Basketball Matchup Taking Place In Cleveland For NBA All-Star Weekend
- Wild’N Out Is Comin’ To Town!!
- Why Rick Ross Says He’s Never Getting Married, New Album & More
- Win Tickets To See Aminé Live In Concert!!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Gunna Breaks Down For The Public What It Means To Be “Pushin’ P”
- Mr. Nice Watch: ‘TAGGED’ Video Series Examines JAY-Z’s History Of Amazing Timepieces
- Straight Cap?: Pardison Fontaine Addresses Megan Thee Stallion Breakup & Domestic Violence Rumors
- Jeezy and Wife name their baby boy Monaco
- Shenseea and Megan The Stallion Drop Lick
- Brittany Renner Claps Back At “Fresh And Fit” Podcast Members
- ‘Moon Knight’ Actor Gaspard Ulliel Killed In Tragic Skiing Accident
- Akon Sued For $4M By Ex Business Partner
- Senate Republicans Block Voting Rights Legislation
- Hip-Hop Icons Get Together For The 2022 Super Bowl Halftime Show In ‘The Call’
Former OSHP trooper found guilty of sex crimes is sentenced was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com