A Euclid police officer who was charged with assaulting someone during a traffic stop has been sentenced.
Michael Amiot received a suspended 90-jail sentence for being found guilty of one count of assault and one count of interfering with civil rights. On another count of assault, he was found not guilty.
Amiot was given one year of probation, and the suspended jail sentence means that Amiot won’t have to go to jail unless he violates it.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
From FOX 8:
Amiott told the judge prior to sentencing he has undergone additional training so this type of incident will not happen again.
Amiott’s charges stem from the August 2017 arrest of Richard Hubbard III.
To see the initial report from FOX 8, [click here].
- 1984: Marvin Gaye Dies A Day Before His 45th Birthday
- The History Of Afro Russians: Tracing The Identity Of A Diverse Community
- 1983: ‘A Star Is Born’ Whitney Houston Debuts On The Merv Griffin Show
- BET Announces 2023 Nominations – The Day Party Cocktale
- Here’s How to Protect Yourself From Smoke Filled Air in NE Ohio
- Drugs, Guns Found in Raid of Illegal Akron Gambling Hall
- Clarence Thomas Leads Dissent As SCOTUS Rejects Alabama Racial Gerrymandering, Protects Black Voters
- Two-Thirds Have a Negative View About Tipping. Americans Tip Less Often
- Autopsy Reveals Black Man’s ‘Homicide’ After Being Tased Repeatedly By Raleigh Police
- All of Indiana is Under an Air Quality Action Day, Here’s Why
Euclid Police Officer Sentenced For Assault Conviction was originally published on wzakcleveland.com
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
Uh Oh! Naked Pic of Serena Williams Goes Viral!
DC Young Fly’s Longtime Partner And Mother Of His Children Ms Jacky Oh Dead After Mommy Makeover Surgery
Poll: Who Should Perform at Z1079 Summer Jam 2023? Vote Now!
Report: Kyrie Irving is Asking LeBron James to Leave Lakers, Join Him in Dallas
The 2023 Father’s Day “Father and Child Look A-Like” Photo Contest
Nice Mini-Skirt: Why is Young Thug Wearing It?