[Courtesy of TMZ]
Cops raced to Chris Brown‘s Hollywood Hills home Monday afternoon … after someone called 911 and reported a domestic incident involving a gun, but we’re told it was all a prank.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ … the caller claimed a mother and father were in a fight and the father went to another room in the house to get a gun. At that point the caller hung up, never mentioning it was Chris Brown’s house.
When cops arrived there was no evidence of a gunman or for that matter any dispute.
Chris was NOT home at the time.
This is the latest in a string of swatting incidents involving celebs, the most recent being last Friday when someone falsely reported a man with a gun in the home of Kris and Bruce Jenner.
LAPD law enforcement sources tell us … they are determined to catch the culprits … and STAT.
- Bobbi Kristina Buys New Whip
- ‘Chris Brown Be Looking Like A Cr**khead Sometimes’: Joseline Hernandez Thinks Rih Rih Is Too Good For Breezy
- WTF Is Swatting? Find Out How Chris Brown Was “Swatted” Inside!
- Alicia Keys “Girl On Fire!” Obama REMIX [VIDEO]
- Rihanna Plays ‘Just the Tip’ at Comedy Club