If you recognize yourself in this list, you might need to step back and think about what emotional feelings of insecurity or low self-esteem that is fueling this behavior. Otherwise, it will keep happening and you’ll keep wondering why you’re always getting dumped.
- Lil Baby, Lil Durk, Jeezy and Moneybagg Yo To Headline Summer Jam 2021 In Cleveland!
- 13th Annual WZAK Family Day at the Zoo
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Young Thug Taps Inner Rock Star with ‘Tiny Desk’ Performance
- Styles P “Order in The Court,” Curren$y “Member’s Only” & More | Daily Visuals 7.28.21
- And You Say Chi-City: Common Regrets Not Making A Third Album With Kanye West [Video]
- Scrappy & Trillville Talk Classic Crunk Era, ‘Some Cut’ Production, Love & Hip Hop Fatherhood+ More
- PBS Cartoon ‘Arthur’ Wrapping Up 25-Year Run
- It Wasn’t Me: Defense For Teen Accused Of Sexually Abusing Horse On Video Comes Into Focus
- MF DOOM To Be Honored With Street Naming Ceremony In Long Island This Weekend
- Usher’s Ex Tameka Raymond Has Her Own ‘Confessions’ In Here I Stand…
- If Black Media Doesn’t Tell The Truth About This Nation, It Won’t Be Told
- Simone Biles Olympic Team Went 702 In Tokyo and Brought Her A Silver Medal