If you recognize yourself in this list, you might need to step back and think about what emotional feelings of insecurity or low self-esteem that is fueling this behavior. Otherwise, it will keep happening and you’ll keep wondering why you’re always getting dumped.
- Terrell Owens Informed Stephen A. Smith That Co-Host Max Kellerman Is “Blacker” Than Him
- Floyd Mayweather Says His Retirement Is Ending In 2020
- Kodak Appeals His 46th Month Prison Sentence! [CockTALES]
- Megan Thee Stallion Speaks On Relationship With Trey Songz?
- Tyler The Creator Says “I Like Girls But…”
- Ray J Speaks On Accusations: “I Apologize For Everything…”[VIDEO]
- Victoria’s Secret Cancelled?
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland-Area Company Unveils “Pittsburgh Started It” Shirt
- What We Learned In 25 Minutes With Actor, Roland Lane [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Report: Chris Brown’s Ex Gives Birth to His Second Child [Photo]