Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker got married in Las Vegas wedding just hours after Travis performed at the Grammys. They had been engaged since Barker popped the question back in October. There’s no word on if this was planned or spur of the moment.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas… unless you’re a Kardashian. The secret ceremony happened at around 1:30 AM in Sin City. According to TMZ, the couple only allowed a private photographer, brought their marriage license, and were officiated by an Elvis Presley impersonator.
Reports say that the newly married couple will celebrate their nuptials more than once, suggesting that there could be some more public celebrations in the works, so keep an eye here for any updates.
This is Kourtney’s first marriage, though she does have three children with Scott Disick. For Travis, he’s hoping that this third time is the charm, as the rock star’s final divorce was settled back in 2008.
Congrats to the new happy couple!
- Get Your Summer Jam Tickets Here!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals Her Day To Night Makeup Routine Using Revlon Products
- Lori Harvey Reveals She’s In ‘A Really Good Space’ And Excited About The Summer
- Wendy Williams Opens Up About Her Battle With Lymphedema And Discusses Plans For A Podcast
- Tantrums, Violence And Witness Intimidation: Trump Described Like Childish Mafia Boss In Jan. 6 Hearing
- Dave Chappelle buys Yellow Springs land from housing developer
- What Is The Biden Administration Doing To Free Brittney Griner?
- Usher and City Girls have a Song together, Good Love!
- Here’s Where You Can Get Gas For $3.49 Through The Fourth of July
- Coi Leray Encourages Young Women To Define Their Own Beauty Standards And Limits
- Muni Long Talks Finding Herself Through Music, Her Strong Pen Game & More!