After a year stuck indoors, Cleveland was ready for something big. And what better way to close out Summer 2021 than with one of the biggest events the city has seen in quite some time. Z107.9‘s Summer Jam went down last night (August 27) at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. Presented by Major Harrison, CEO of MH3 Cars, the star-studded headline featured performances by Lil Baby, Lil Durk, Moneybagg Yo, Jeezy, Icewear Vezzo, Doe Boy & Erica Banks.
The Detroit-Cleveland connection was definitely real at this year’s highly anticipated Z107.9 Summer Jam, as Icewear Vezzo repped The D in front of a packed Cleveland crowd.
ICYMI: The Dope Dixon caught up with Icewear Vezzo after he rocked our 2021 Summer Jam stage. The Detroit rapper talks fatherhood, real vs fake ice & new music.
Check out the video below:
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Here’s How Much Minimum Wage is Going Up in Ohio in 2023
- Mind, Body & Business Podcast With Maria More ‘Healthy Money’ | Episode 6
- Iman Shumpert Gifts Teyana Taylor A Corvette For Their Anniversary
- Diddy Sends The Combs Twins Off To Homecoming And They Look Flawless
- Ohio man facing charges after 125 mph chase
- BET Hip-Hop Awards 2022: Trick Daddy on Trina “I Never Get Nominated, She Gotta Win For Us”
- Did SleazyWorld Go Work at Hollister Before Rapping?!
- Beyoncé Shares A Sweet Tribute To Sister Solange After Ballet Debut
- Lala Anthony Serves Face And Body In A Sheer LaQuan Smith Catsuit
- Marlon Wayans Talks Legacy, White Chicks 2 Possibility, Gives Nia Long Cheating Advice + More!