So is Fantasia really pregnant or just really ridiculous for feeding into the rumors with this photo? It’s hard to tell. Considering the events that have transpired in her life since winning the third season of American Idol back in 2004, it’s difficult to put another pregnancy past her.
The 28-year-old Grammy Award winner has an astonishingly successful career considering the extraordinary amount of problems she faces in her personal life from illiteracy to a foreclosure to a lawsuit by a scorned ex-wife, this chick cannot catch a break. In her case it’s definitely true that “Life is Not a Fairytale”
The singer recently had an emotional breakdown while performing in Trinidad and just last week rumor had it that her boyfriend/second child’s father Antwaun Cook was seeing another woman. So if she is pregnant with her third child by this guy who clearly has issues with remaining faithful to women then that’s not good news for her.
Like z1079 on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities
Let’s not jump to conclusions though. Some people believe that a picture says a 1,000 words, but this picture may not be saying the words to confirm a pregnancy and instead it’s probably just an awkward pose intending to show off her legs. In case you’re curious, her caption read:
“Getting ready for Essence I’m Nervous plus I had a ruff Night!!! But I’m better today..
To further question the validity of the pregnancy rumors, in the picture she posted right before this one, she was in the same pose but the camera was tilted down enough to show her foot and she captioned that pic with: “Love the color on my toes”.
Clearly that’s not exactly an “I’m pregnant” confession, but with so much controversy surrounding her already and her reputation for not being the brightest crayon in the box I can definitely see where these rumors are coming from. For now, we’re just going to throw the pic (and Fantasia) a fleeting side-eye and say: “Cute dress”
What do you think? Could Fantasia be pregnant again? via MADAME NOIRE!
The Bickering Continues: Tameka Raymond’s Friend Says Support Kile’s Real Parents, Not Usher
- Congratulations Are In Order: Erica Dixon and Lil’ Scrappy Are No Longer Together
- Who Gon’ Check These Two? Rumor Has It Kandi and NeNe Get Physical On Season 5 Of RHOA
- Don’t “Ring the Alarm,” But Jay-Z Has A Celebrity Crush And It’s Not Beyonce
- Put On Blast: Christina Ella Ella Eh Says The Dream Bascially Sucks as a Dad
- D’Angelo and Mary J Blige Teaming Up for Liberation Tour
- POP CHAMPAGNE: Rapper 50 Cent CELEBRATES His 37th BIRTHDAY In Paris!
- Rumor Control: Is Fantasia Really Pregnant?!
- Frank Ocean Loves Hard On Channel Orange: Album Review
- Bey’s Having That? New Destiny’s Child Album Coming This Year