I’m still trying to figure out how these two got together, let alone got married and had a child in the blink of an eye, but that’s what went down and according to Christina Milian when she and The Dream divorced, he split from their child too.
Speaking to Houston’s Hot 97.9 The Box, she said:
“I’m not happy at the moment, but I have come to the realization that I have to be 200 percent mom for her and it’s not about finances, it’s about spending time.”
Sounds like The Dream at least won’t be one of those men being tracked down by their child’s mother for childsupport, although it’s clear from Christina’s viewpoint, throwing money at their daughter is not nearly enough.
“We live in different cities, he’s in Atlanta and I’m in LA. There are planes and plenty of money for airplanes so…”[basically he has no excuse], she said.
“I’m just gonna leave it at that. My daughter is a great kid and someday there will be a healthy man in my life that will love her the way I do.”
Like z1079 on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities
And before Terius Nash, a.k.a. The Dream, tries to jump in and say Christina won’t let him see their daughter, she shut the crazy baby mama talk down.
“I’m not one of those who withhold their children from their baby daddy. Don’t do that…”
Well, all signs point to The Dream dropping the ball, although I doubt dogging him on a radio show is going to make him any more likely to spend quality time with his child. But then again public embarrassment has been known to be a great motivator. What do you think? via MADAME NOIRE!
The Bickering Continues: Tameka Raymond’s Friend Says Support Kile’s Real Parents, Not Usher
- Congratulations Are In Order: Erica Dixon and Lil’ Scrappy Are No Longer Together
- Who Gon’ Check These Two? Rumor Has It Kandi and NeNe Get Physical On Season 5 Of RHOA
- Don’t “Ring the Alarm,” But Jay-Z Has A Celebrity Crush And It’s Not Beyonce
- Put On Blast: Christina Ella Ella Eh Says The Dream Bascially Sucks as a Dad
- D’Angelo and Mary J Blige Teaming Up for Liberation Tour
- POP CHAMPAGNE: Rapper 50 Cent CELEBRATES His 37th BIRTHDAY In Paris!
- Rumor Control: Is Fantasia Really Pregnant?!
- Frank Ocean Loves Hard On Channel Orange: Album Review
- Bey’s Having That? New Destiny’s Child Album Coming This Year