Can we get Wackla Flocka to drop that “Round of Applause” beat just one good time for Erica Dixon? I have to say I was a little worried about her and her last ditch effort to keep Lil’ Scrappy from moving out when she got her Destiny’s Child Cater 2 U on during last week’s episode of “Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta”, and though she probably should have never taken the Atlanta rapper back after he left her for someone else, all that matters is their relationship is now over.
During a segment of The Breakfast Club this morning, Erica called in to give the details of the scrapping we saw between her, Joseline, Stevie J, and Lil’ Scrappy last night, but then the hosts got to the most important part, which is whether she and Scrap are still together and she said that’s a negative.
“We are not together,” she told the radio hosts. “We are co-parenting. We are friends.”
Like z1079 on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities
There you have it. Erica and Scrappy are nowhere near the worst of the dangerously in “Love & Hip-Hop” bunch but it was so clear she was trying to make something happen that he’d already decided wasn’t. And I’ve never seen a pair of friends interact the way he and Shay did on last night’s show so I’m sure Erica is much better off now— although the “Flavor of Love”/”Charm School” graduate might have considered that her audition to get back on VH1′s roster. Either way, after seeing Erica seemingly still thinking she and Scrappy could work things out when he moved out of her place, I thought all hope was lost but somewhere between the final take and this morning she appears to have come to her senses which is a great thing. Hopefully she can inspire her other cast mates to do the same.
Check out her interview here and her hilarious imitation of Joseline. Do you think breaking it off with Scrappy is a good move?
- The Bickering Continues: Tameka Raymond’s Friend Says Support Kile’s Real Parents, Not Usher
- Congratulations Are In Order: Erica Dixon and Lil’ Scrappy Are No Longer Together
- Who Gon’ Check These Two? Rumor Has It Kandi and NeNe Get Physical On Season 5 Of RHOA
- Don’t “Ring the Alarm,” But Jay-Z Has A Celebrity Crush And It’s Not Beyonce
- Put On Blast: Christina Ella Ella Eh Says The Dream Bascially Sucks as a Dad
- D’Angelo and Mary J Blige Teaming Up for Liberation Tour
- POP CHAMPAGNE: Rapper 50 Cent CELEBRATES His 37th BIRTHDAY In Paris!
- Rumor Control: Is Fantasia Really Pregnant?!
- Frank Ocean Loves Hard On Channel Orange: Album Review
- Bey’s Having That? New Destiny’s Child Album Coming This Year