When Real Housewives of Atlanta castmember NeNe Leakes tweeted “Housewives of Atlanta season 5 coming soon wit a BANG!” did she mean an actual bang like a punch?
The New York Daily News is reporting that we might see a fight next season:
“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” are getting physical. A show source tells us NeNe Leakes and Kandi Burruss “get into a fight with production” during the filming of season five, which is currently taking place, and the scuffle will not be cut out during editing and appear when the season airs, reportedly sometime in the fall. “It’s really bad,” says the insider, who says all of the ladies “have been real divas this season.” A spokeswoman for Bravo told us: “We have not announced anything regarding season five yet.”
Although it’s not too far behind in terms of cattiness, it would be tragic if our favorite Housewives turns intoBasketball Wives throwing blows on camera. Get your petitions ready now because if this is true then you know one is coming.
Like z1079 on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities
It would be really surprising if there was a fight this season considering NeNe claims she has a new attitude and she criticized Basketball Wives for their fighting, telling Vibe magazine:
You can say whatever y’all want about reality TV, Atlanta Housewives, we don’t do that. We definitely have had our verbal fights, but never physical fights. I can’t believe the fighting and the bullying. It looks bad. It really looks bad…When I look at it, I just can’t believe it.
Unfortunately, hearing about NeNe in a fight is still believable, but Kandi Burruss just doesn’t seem like she would be party to that level of drama.
Maybe someone is just trying to drum up publicity for the next season and get people to tune in. Or maybe the “Rich Beyotch” is making her millions this season by treating the show like a boxing ring and somehow bringing Kandi with her. Guess we’ll have to see.
Can you see Nene and Kandi fighting on Real Housewives of Atlanta next season? via MADAME NOIRE!
The Bickering Continues: Tameka Raymond’s Friend Says Support Kile’s Real Parents, Not Usher
- Congratulations Are In Order: Erica Dixon and Lil’ Scrappy Are No Longer Together
- Who Gon’ Check These Two? Rumor Has It Kandi and NeNe Get Physical On Season 5 Of RHOA
- Don’t “Ring the Alarm,” But Jay-Z Has A Celebrity Crush And It’s Not Beyonce
- Put On Blast: Christina Ella Ella Eh Says The Dream Bascially Sucks as a Dad
- D’Angelo and Mary J Blige Teaming Up for Liberation Tour
- POP CHAMPAGNE: Rapper 50 Cent CELEBRATES His 37th BIRTHDAY In Paris!
- Rumor Control: Is Fantasia Really Pregnant?!
- Frank Ocean Loves Hard On Channel Orange: Album Review
- Bey’s Having That? New Destiny’s Child Album Coming This Year